Skip to main content

Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954

 Person

Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:

The Arboretum at Connecticut College records

 Collection
Identifier: RG51
Abstract Administrative records, correspondence, and land records documenting the Arboretum at Connecticut College’s founding and operations, including extensive information on Arboretum’s growth, environmental goals, and operational difficulties from 1930 to 2000s.
Dates: 1890-2016 (Inclusive); Majority of material found in 1930-1990 (Bulk)

Beatrice Fox Auerbach Foundation records

 Collection
Identifier: RG81
Abstract This collection of materials covers the planning and founding of the Auerbach Major in Business Administration at Connecticut College.
Dates: 1938-1955 (incl); Majority of material found in 1941-1948

Buildings and campus collection

 Collection
Identifier: RG01-E
Abstract An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Dates: 1915 - 2015

Conference on Women in Public Affairs records

 Collection
Identifier: RG79
Abstract This collection covers the planning of the 1935 Conference on Women in Public Affairs held at Connecticut College on May 16 and 17. It also includes a pamphlet that documents important speeches and information from the event.
Dates: 1935 January-May

Elizabeth Wright papers

 Collection
Identifier: RG77
Abstract This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
Dates: 1910-1968 (incl); Majority of material found in 1910-1912

Institute of Women's Professional Relations

 File
Identifier: RG80
Abstract This collection contains documents pertaining to the move of the IWPR’s research headquarters from the University of North Carolina to Connecticut College, and its subsequent activities while partnered with the College.
Dates: 1934-1947