Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
This collection of materials covers the planning and founding of the Auerbach Major in Business Administration at Connecticut College.
An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, and incorporation documentation of Connecticut College for Men, 1959-1969.
This collection, which spans 1916-2003, primarily contains material related to the term of Charles Shain as sixth president of Connecticut College (1962-1974), including correspondence, reports, minutes, speeches/lectures, publications, and newspaper clippings.
- Coeducation 2
- College buildings -- Design and construction 2
- Connecticut College 2
- Connecticut College for Women 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- Civil rights movements 1
- Connecticut College for Men 1
- Educational fund raising 1
- Photographs 1
- Single-sex schools 1
- Student protesters 1
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work 1
- University cooperation 1
- Women -- Education 1
- Women -- Education (Higher) 1
- Women -- Education -- Economic Aspects -- United States 1 ∧ less