Civil War collections
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of correspondence and realia.
- 1862 - 1864
- Robie, Edward W. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection open for research.
.25 linear feet
Collection for general Civil War correspondence acquired by the Lear Center.
- Arlington (Va.)
- Falmouth (Va.)
- Ship Island (Miss.)
- United States History Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States. Army . Vermont Infantry Regiment, 7th (1862-1866)
- United States. Army. New York Independent Battery (32nd : 1863-1865)
- United States. Army. New York Infantry Regiment, 14th (1861-1864)
- United States. Army. Vermont Infantry Regiment, 3rd (1861-1865)
- Inventory of Civil War collections
- Processed and finding aid created by Ben Panciera.
- Description rules
- Language of description
- 2019: Migrated into ArchivesSpace by Javian C. Astacio and Rose Oliveira.