Alice Hamilton papers
- 1910 - 1961
- Hamilton, Alice , 1869-1970 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Biographical / Historical
Alice Hamiliton was an American pathologist, known for her research on industrial diseases. To learn more about Alice Hamilton/extref>, from the National Institute of Health.
1.08 Linear Feet (This collection contains one record container.)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged into the following six series: Series I. Manuscripts, 1910-1942; Series II. Reprints of Articles, 1911-1925, undated; Series III. Journals and Proceedings, 1928-1943; Series IV. Official Bulletins and reports, 1911-1912; Series V. Correspondence, 1912-1961; andSeries VI. Miscellaneous, 1893-1995.
- Guide to the Alice Hamilton papers
- Unknown. Revised and migrated into ArchivesSpace by Rose Oliveira, Lear Center Staff, and Javin Astacio, student assistant.
- Unknown. Revised and migrated in May 2020.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note