Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Athletics and Physical Education records
This collection documents athletics activities at Connecticut College, from the early years of physical education and interclass competition to intercollegiate athletics once the College went coeducational in 1969.
Ann E. Beck Photographs
Photographs accumulated by Ann Beck, class of 1955, while a student at Connecticut College.
Colin S. Buell Papers
Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Buildings and campus collection
An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Jean Carroll Siefke papers
This collection includes a scrapbook and photographs of Jean Carroll Siefke, Connecticut College class of 1949. There are also some materials from the 10th reunion of the class of 1949, held in June 1960.
Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
Connecticut College Board of Trustees Records
Materials relating to the work of the Board of Trustees, including agendas, meeting minutes, committee records, individual trustee files, and Secretary of the Board record books, 1911-1994.
Connecticut College for Men Records
Correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, and incorporation documentation of Connecticut College for Men, 1959-1969.
This collection contains Connecticut College memorabilia from 1919 to 2010. This collection documents a variety of ephemera made for events at Connecticut College. This includes costumes, clothing, caps, dinnerware, rings, buttons, dance cards, and mascots.
Nancy Noyes Thayer scrapbook
Scrapbook of Nancy Noyes Thayer, class of 1947, covering her four years at Connecticut College.
- Connecticut College for Women 13
- Connecticut College 6
- Single-sex schools 5
- Connecticut College -- Students 4
- Students -- Social life and customs 4
- Photographs 3
- Universities and colleges 3
- Women's colleges -- Connecticut -- New London 3
- Coeducation 2
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- Athletics 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- College sports 1
- Connecticut College for Men 1
- Connecticut College for Women -- Alumnae Association 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Physical education and training 1
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work 1
- Women's colleges 1
- memorabilia 1 ∧ less
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 3
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 3
- Shain, Charles E. 3
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 3
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 3
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 2
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Connecticut College 2
- Connecticut College for Women 2
- Park, Rosemary 2
- Ames, Oakes, 1931- 1
- Chappell, F. Valentine 1
- Connecticut College (New London, Conn.). Board of Trustees 1
- Connecticut College. Athletics 1
- Connecticut College. Department of Physical Education 1
- Connecticut College. Office of Communications 1
- Gaudiani, Claire 1
- Hartford College Club 1
- Jordan, Philip H., Jr. 1
- Love, James Lee, 1860-1950 1
- Moody, Jane Smith 1
- Noyes, Gertrude E. (Gertrude Elizabeth), 1905- 1
- Reeves, William Henry 1
- Siefke, Jean Carroll 1 ∧ less