Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
Correspondence, reports, and press material kept by William Reeves and relating to the resignations of Frederick Sykes and Benjamin Marshall in 1917 and 1928.
This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
- Universities and colleges 3
- Women's colleges -- Connecticut -- New London 3
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 2
- Coeducation 1
- Women's colleges 1
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 3
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 2
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 2
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 2