Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection documents the work of the Conservation and Research Foundation records primarily documenting the grants that were awarded by the Foundation between 1953 to 2003.
Administrative records for the Environmental Model Committee, including meeting minutes; reports; policies; research on green building, green energy, emissions, and wind feasibility; media coverage of campus sustainability activities; and audits of utilities and campus sustainability efforts.
- Conservation of natural resources 2
- Environmentalism -- History 2
- Connecticut College 1
- DDT (Insecticide) 1
- Ecology 1
- Goodwin, Richard H. (Richard Hale), 1910-2007 2
- Briggs, Shirley A. (Shirley Ann), 1918-2004 1
- Brooks, Paul, 1909-1998 1
- Carson, Rachel, 1907-1964 1
- Conservation and Research Foundation 1