Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Administrative records, correspondence, and land records documenting the Arboretum at Connecticut College’s founding and operations, including extensive information on Arboretum’s growth, environmental goals, and operational difficulties from 1930 to 2000s.
This collection of materials covers the planning and founding of the Auerbach Major in Business Administration at Connecticut College.
An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
This collection covers the planning of the 1935 Conference on Women in Public Affairs held at Connecticut College on May 16 and 17. It also includes a pamphlet that documents important speeches and information from the event.
This collection contains documents pertaining to the move of the IWPR’s research headquarters from the University of North Carolina to Connecticut College, and its subsequent activities while partnered with the College.
This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
- Names: Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 X
- Women -- Education (Higher) 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 1
- Photographs 1
- Universities and colleges 1
- Women -- Education -- Economic Aspects 1
- Women -- Education -- Government Policy 1
- Women -- Employment 1
- Women in the professions 1 ∧ less
- Connecticut College for Women 5
- Connecticut College 3
- Auerbach, Beatrice Fox, 1887-1968 2
- Beatrice Fox Auerbach Foundation 2
- Park, Rosemary 2
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 2
- Woodhouse, Chase Going, 1890-1984 2
- Ames, Oakes, 1931- 1
- Avery, George S. (George Sherman), 1903- 1
- Black, Caroline A., 1887-1930 1
- Branch, Anna Hempstead, 1875-1937 1
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 1
- Connecticut College. Arboretum 1
- Dreyer, Glenn D. 1
- Gaudiani, Claire 1
- Goodwin, Richard H. (Richard Hale), 1910-2007 1
- Hartford College Club 1
- Institute of Women’s Professional Relations 1
- Love, James Lee, 1860-1950 1
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 1
- National League of Women Voters (U.S.) 1
- New London (Conn.) 1
- Niering, William A. 1
- Noyes, Gertrude E. (Gertrude Elizabeth), 1905- 1
- Shain, Charles E. 1
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 1
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 1 ∧ less