Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection of materials covers the planning and founding of the Auerbach Major in Business Administration at Connecticut College.
An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
- Architectural drawings 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Photographs 1
- Women -- Education (Higher) 1
- Women -- Education -- Economic Aspects 1
- Ames, Oakes, 1931- 1
- Auerbach, Beatrice Fox, 1887-1968 1
- Beatrice Fox Auerbach Foundation 1
- Gaudiani, Claire 1
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 1