Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
- Architectural drawings 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 1
- Photographs 1
- Universities and colleges 1
- Ames, Oakes, 1931- 1
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 1
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 1
- Connecticut College 1
- Gaudiani, Claire 1