Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Colin S. Buell Papers
Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Dates: 1906-1938; Majority of material found within 1910-1917
Buildings and campus collection
An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Dates: 1915 - 2015
William H. Reeves Files on Frederick Sykes and Benjamin Marshall
Correspondence, reports, and press material kept by William Reeves and relating to the resignations of Frederick Sykes and Benjamin Marshall in 1917 and 1928.
Dates: 1917; 1928
- Single-sex schools 2
- Universities and colleges 2
- Women's colleges -- Connecticut -- New London 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 2
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 2
- Ames, Oakes, 1931- 1
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 1
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 1