Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Administrative records, correspondence, and land records documenting the Arboretum at Connecticut College’s founding and operations, including extensive information on Arboretum’s growth, environmental goals, and operational difficulties from 1930 to 2000s.
Administrative records for the Environmental Model Committee, including meeting minutes; reports; policies; research on green building, green energy, emissions, and wind feasibility; media coverage of campus sustainability activities; and audits of utilities and campus sustainability efforts.
This collection contains case studies, clippings, conference materials, correspondence, notes, photographs, presentations, publications, reports, and research documenting the life and work of ecologist William A. Niering.
- Names: Niering, William A. X
- Botanists 1
- Botany 1
- Connecticut College 1
- Conservation of natural resources 1
- Ecology 1
- Environmental responsibility 1
- Environmentalism -- History 1
- Natural areas 1
- Wetland conservation. 1 ∧ less
- Dreyer, Glenn D. 2
- Avery, George S. (George Sherman), 1903- 1
- Black, Caroline A., 1887-1930 1
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 1
- Branch, Anna Hempstead, 1875-1937 1