Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
- Names: Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 X
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 2
- Universities and colleges 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Photographs 1
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 2
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 2
- New London (Conn.) 2
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 2