Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
Correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, and incorporation documentation of Connecticut College for Men, 1959-1969.
This collection, which spans 1916-2003, primarily contains material related to the term of Charles Shain as sixth president of Connecticut College (1962-1974), including correspondence, reports, minutes, speeches/lectures, publications, and newspaper clippings.
Materials documenting Connecticut College’s response to and activities surrounding the Vietnam War, 1967-1972.
- Names: Shain, Charles E. X
- Coeducation 3
- College buildings -- Design and construction 2
- Student protesters 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- Civil rights movements 1
- Educational fund raising 1
- Men -- Education 1
- Photographs 1
- Student movements 1
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work 1
- University cooperation 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- United States 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Public opinion -- United States 1
- Women's colleges 1 ∧ less
- Park, Rosemary 3
- Ames, Oakes, 1931- 1
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 1
- Connecticut College for Men 1
- Connecticut College for Women. Office of the President 1