Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Correspondence, reports, and press material kept by William Reeves and relating to the resignations of Frederick Sykes and Benjamin Marshall in 1917 and 1928.
- Names: Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 X
- Universities and colleges 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 1
- Photographs 1
- Women's colleges 1 ∧ less
- New London (Conn.) 2
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 2
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 2
- Ames, Oakes, 1931- 1
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 1