Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
Correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, and incorporation documentation of Connecticut College for Men, 1959-1969.
This collection, which spans 1916-2003, primarily contains material related to the term of Charles Shain as sixth president of Connecticut College (1962-1974), including correspondence, reports, minutes, speeches/lectures, publications, and newspaper clippings.
- Subject: Coeducation X
- Connecticut College for Women 2
- Single-sex schools 2
- Civil rights movements 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Connecticut College 1
- Connecticut College for Men 1
- Educational fund raising 1
- Student protesters 1
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work 1
- University cooperation 1
- Women's colleges 1 ∧ less
- Connecticut College 2
- Park, Rosemary 2
- Connecticut College for Women 1
- Connecticut College for Women. Office of the President 1
- Connecticut College. Office of the President 1
- Jordan, Philip H., Jr. 1 ∧ less