Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 21
Overview Correspondence, committee minutes, planning documents and notes for the Affirmative Action Office, 1967-2009.
Overview Correspondence, ephemera, scrapbooks and manuscripts of the American poet Anna Hempstead Branch and correspondence of the residents of the Hempstead Houses.
Overview Administrative records, correspondence, and land records documenting the Arboretum at Connecticut College’s founding and operations, including extensive information on Arboretum’s growth, environmental goals, and operational difficulties from 1930 to 2000s.
Content description This collection consists of photographs accumulated by Ann E. Beck during her time at Connecticut College, roughly from 1951-1955. These photographs include pictures of campus, events at the college, life in the dormitories, pictures of her friends and fellow students, and a Shakespeare Festival.
Overview An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Overview An artificial collection of materials documenting campus activism activities from 1962-1992.
Abstract Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
Overview Materials relating to the work of the Board of Trustees, including agendas, meeting minutes, committee records, individual trustee files, and Secretary of the Board record books, 1911-1994.
Overview Correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, and incorporation documentation of Connecticut College for Men, 1959-1969.
Overview This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
- Subject: Connecticut X
- Connecticut College 5
- Connecticut College for Women 4
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 3
- Goodwin, Richard H. (Richard Hale), 1910-2007 3
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 3
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 3
- Shain, Charles E. 3
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 3
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 3
- Ames, Oakes, 1931- 2
- Branch, Anna Hempstead, 1875-1937 2
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Dreyer, Glenn D. 2
- Gaudiani, Claire 2
- Jordan, Philip H., Jr. 2
- Niering, William A. 2
- Park, Rosemary 2
- Akeley Trust 1
- Akeley, Mary L. Jobe (Mary Lenore Jobe), 1876-1966 1
- Avery, George S. (George Sherman), 1903- 1
- Barrett, Isaac 1
- Black, Caroline A., 1887-1930 1
- Brown, Ernestine 1
- Camp Mystic 1
- Chappell, F. Valentine 1
- Christodora Settlement House 1
- Connecticut College (New London, Conn.). Board of Trustees 1
- Connecticut College. Arboretum 1
- Environmental Model Committee 1
- Garden Club of America 1
- Gibbons, Elijah, 1831-1862 1
- Hartford College Club 1
- Hempstead , Edward 1
- Hempstead, Martha 1
- Hempstead, Nancy 1
- Hempstead, William 1
- Jones, Phyllis A. 1
- La Lancette, Thomas 1
- Love, James Lee, 1860-1950 1
- Meredith, William 1
- New London Garden Club 1
- Noyes, Gertrude E. (Gertrude Elizabeth), 1905- 1
- Parent's Committee of Connecticut College 1
- Peace River Sanctuary 1
- Prince, Christopher 1
- Prince, Hempstead, approximately 1857- 1
- Reeves, William Henry 1
- Ritter, Merion Ferris 1
- Savin, Nancy R. 1
- Smith, William Digby, 1832-1917 1
- United States. Army. Connecticut Infantry Regiment, 14th (1862-1865) 1
- University of Delaware 1 ∧ less