Showing Collections: 11 - 19 of 19
Overview Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Summary Correspondence from Phyllis Jones to Nancy Savin documenting her experience at Connecticut College for Women and the University of Delaware, 1956-1959.
Overview Correspondence and photographs of Mary Jobe Akeley, and papers concerning Camp Mystic and the Akeley Trust.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: RG 67
Overview This collection contains Connecticut College memorabilia from 1919 to 2010. This collection documents a variety of ephemera made for events at Connecticut College. This includes costumes, clothing, caps, dinnerware, rings, buttons, dance cards, and mascots.
Content Description This collection contains materials documenting the administration and work of the New London Garden Club (NLGC). This collection contains minutes, treasure's reports, president's reports, newsletters, clippings, correspondences, promotional materials for events, project files, histories of the organization, photographs and digital files maintained by the members of the organization. The bulk of the materials pertains to the organization and administration of the...
Summary Connecticut College class of 1935 memorabilia. Correspondence between the Parent’s Committee of Connecticut College, college administrators and parents of students from 1970-1971.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Materials pertaining to the Connecticut College Summer Program in the Humanities/Upward Bound for the years 1964-1975.
Overview Correspondence, reports, and press material kept by William Reeves and relating to the resignations of Frederick Sykes and Benjamin Marshall in 1917 and 1928.
Identifier: RG 57
Overview This collection contains the administrative files and historical documentation of the Winthrop Scholars Program and Phi Beta Kappa Chapter at Connecticut College from its inception in 1928 through 2012.
- Subject: Connecticut X
- Connecticut College 5
- Connecticut College for Women 4
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 3
- Goodwin, Richard H. (Richard Hale), 1910-2007 3
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 3
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 3
- Shain, Charles E. 3
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 3
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 3
- Ames, Oakes, 1931- 2
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Dreyer, Glenn D. 2
- Gaudiani, Claire 2
- Jordan, Philip H., Jr. 2
- Niering, William A. 2
- Park, Rosemary 2
- Akeley Trust 1
- Akeley, Mary L. Jobe (Mary Lenore Jobe), 1876-1966 1
- Avery, George S. (George Sherman), 1903- 1
- Barrett, Isaac 1
- Black, Caroline A., 1887-1930 1
- Branch, Anna Hempstead, 1875-1937 1
- Brown, Ernestine 1
- Camp Mystic 1
- Chappell, F. Valentine 1
- Connecticut College (New London, Conn.). Board of Trustees 1
- Connecticut College. Arboretum 1
- Environmental Model Committee 1
- Garden Club of America 1
- Hartford College Club 1
- Jones, Phyllis A. 1
- Love, James Lee, 1860-1950 1
- Meredith, William 1
- New London Garden Club 1
- Noyes, Gertrude E. (Gertrude Elizabeth), 1905- 1
- Parent's Committee of Connecticut College 1
- Peace River Sanctuary 1
- Reeves, William Henry 1
- Ritter, Merion Ferris 1
- Savin, Nancy R. 1
- University of Delaware 1 ∧ less