Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Colin S. Buell Papers
Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Dates: 1906-1938; Majority of material found within 1910-1917
Buildings and campus collection
An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Dates: 1915 - 2015
Elizabeth Wright papers
This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
Dates: 1910-1968; Majority of material found within 1910-1912
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 2
- Single-sex schools 2
- Universities and colleges 2
- Women's colleges -- Connecticut -- New London 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 2
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Connecticut College for Women 2
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 2
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 2