Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, and incorporation documentation of Connecticut College for Men, 1959-1969.
Correspondence, reports, and press material kept by William Reeves and relating to the resignations of Frederick Sykes and Benjamin Marshall in 1917 and 1928.
This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
- Universities and colleges 3
- Women's colleges -- Connecticut -- New London 3
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 2
- Coeducation 1
- Connecticut College 1
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 3
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 2
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 2
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 2