Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 2
- Single-sex schools 2
- Universities and colleges 2
- Women's colleges -- Connecticut -- New London 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 2
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Connecticut College for Women 2
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 2
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 2