Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Correspondence and photographs of Mary Jobe Akeley, and papers concerning Camp Mystic and the Akeley Trust.
The Roland C. Clement collection documents the professional, military and academic career of American environmentalist, Roland C. Clement. Types of materials in the collection include: correspondence, writings and speeches, memorandum, minutes, reports, photographs, notebooks, clippings and other manuscripts relating to his professional and academic experience.
This collection documents the work of the Conservation and Research Foundation records primarily documenting the grants that were awarded by the Foundation between 1953 to 2003.
Administrative records for the Environmental Model Committee, including meeting minutes; reports; policies; research on green building, green energy, emissions, and wind feasibility; media coverage of campus sustainability activities; and audits of utilities and campus sustainability efforts.
This collection contains correspondence, publications, clippings, presentations, notes, research, and photographs documenting the life and work of Richard Goodwin. These materials document his early life and education, his work at Connecticut College, and his involvement with local and national conservation projects. Topics of note within the collection include conservation of land, preserving and creating policies around wetlands, nuclear power, and selective use of pesticides.
- Subject: Conservation of natural resources X
- Environmental responsibility 2
- Natural areas 2
- Wetland conservation 2
- Botanists 1
- Botany 1
- Ecology 1
- Environmental sciences 1
- Environmentalism -- History 1
- Explorers -- United States 1
- Human ecology 1
- Nature centers -- Connecticut 1
- Pesticides 1
- Photographers 1 ∧ less
- Goodwin, Richard H. (Richard Hale), 1910-2007 4
- Akeley Trust 1
- Akeley, Mary L. Jobe (Mary Lenore Jobe), 1876-1966 1
- Aton Forest, Inc. 1
- Camp Mystic 1
- Clement, Roland C. 1
- Connecticut College 1
- Connecticut College. Environmental Model Committee 1
- Connecticut Conservation Association 1
- Conservation and Research Foundation 1
- Dreyer, Glenn D. 1
- Egler, Frank E. (Frank Edwin), 1911-1996 1
- Mystic (Conn.) 1
- National Audubon Society 1
- Nature Conservancy (U.S.) 1
- New Haven (Conn.) 1
- New York (N.Y.) 1
- Niering, William A. 1
- Peace River Sanctuary 1
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers 1 ∧ less