Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Correspondence and photographs of Mary Jobe Akeley, and papers concerning Camp Mystic and the Akeley Trust.
The Roland C. Clement collection documents the professional, military and academic career of American environmentalist, Roland C. Clement. Types of materials in the collection include: correspondence, writings and speeches, memorandum, minutes, reports, photographs, notebooks, clippings and other manuscripts relating to his professional and academic experience.
This collection contains case studies, clippings, conference materials, correspondence, notes, photographs, presentations, publications, reports, and research documenting the life and work of ecologist William A. Niering.
- Subject: Natural areas X
- Conservation of natural resources 2
- Botanists 1
- Botany 1
- Burnham Brook Preserve (Conn.) -- History 1
- Ecology 1
- Environmentalism -- History 1
- Explorers -- United States 1
- Mystic (Conn.) 1
- Nature Conservation 1
- Nature centers -- Connecticut 1
- New York (N.Y.) 1
- Photographers 1
- Wetland conservation. 1 ∧ less
- Goodwin, Richard H. (Richard Hale), 1910-2007 3
- Egler, Frank E. (Frank Edwin), 1911-1996 2
- Nature Conservancy (U.S.) 2
- Akeley Trust 1
- Akeley, Mary L. Jobe (Mary Lenore Jobe), 1876-1966 1