Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
Correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, and incorporation documentation of Connecticut College for Men, 1959-1969.
Correspondence, reports, and press material kept by William Reeves and relating to the resignations of Frederick Sykes and Benjamin Marshall in 1917 and 1928.
This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
- Subject: Single-sex schools X
- Universities and colleges 3
- Women's colleges -- Connecticut -- New London 3
- Coeducation 2
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 2
- Connecticut College 1
- Connecticut College for Men 1
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work 1
- Women's colleges 1 ∧ less
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 3
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 2
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 2
- Shain, Charles E. 2