Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Affirmative Action Office records
Correspondence, committee minutes, planning documents and notes for the Affirmative Action Office, 1967-2009.
Dates: 1967 - 2009
Colin S. Buell Papers
Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Dates: 1906-1938; Majority of material found within 1910-1917
Connecticut College for Men Records
Correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, and incorporation documentation of Connecticut College for Men, 1959-1969.
William H. Reeves Files on Frederick Sykes and Benjamin Marshall
Correspondence, reports, and press material kept by William Reeves and relating to the resignations of Frederick Sykes and Benjamin Marshall in 1917 and 1928.
Dates: 1917; 1928
Elizabeth Wright papers
This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
Dates: 1910-1968; Majority of material found within 1910-1912
- Connecticut College for Women 4
- Single-sex schools 4
- Universities and colleges 4
- Women's colleges -- Connecticut -- New London 3
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 2
- Affirmative action programs -- Connecticut 1
- Coeducation 1
- Connecticut College 1
- Connecticut College for Men 1
- Discrimination in employment -- Connecticut 1
- Discrimination in higher education 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work 1
- Universities and colleges -- Professional staff 1 ∧ less
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 3
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 2
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 2
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 2