Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Colin S. Buell Papers
Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Dates: 1906-1938; Majority of material found within 1910-1917
Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
Dates: 1968 - 1989; Majority of material found within 1968 - 1972
William H. Reeves Files on Frederick Sykes and Benjamin Marshall
Correspondence, reports, and press material kept by William Reeves and relating to the resignations of Frederick Sykes and Benjamin Marshall in 1917 and 1928.
Dates: 1917; 1928
Elizabeth Wright papers
This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
Dates: 1910-1968; Majority of material found within 1910-1912
- Subject: Women's colleges X
- Universities and colleges 3
- Women's colleges -- Connecticut -- New London 3
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 2
- Coeducation 1
- Women's colleges 1
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 3
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 2
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 2
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 2