Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Overview Administrative records, correspondence, and land records documenting the Arboretum at Connecticut College’s founding and operations, including extensive information on Arboretum’s growth, environmental goals, and operational difficulties from 1930 to 2000s.
Overview This collection of materials covers the planning and founding of the Auerbach Major in Business Administration at Connecticut College.
Overview An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Overview This collection covers the planning of the 1935 Conference on Women in Public Affairs held at Connecticut College on May 16 and 17. It also includes a pamphlet that documents important speeches and information from the event.
Overview This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
Overview This collection contains documents pertaining to the move of the IWPR’s research headquarters from the University of North Carolina to Connecticut College, and its subsequent activities while partnered with the College.
- Names: Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 X
- Women -- Education 2
- Women -- Education (Higher) 2
- Arboretums 1
- Botanical gardens 1
- Caroline Black Garden -- (New London, Connecticut) 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Connecticut College for Women 1
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 1
- Gardens -- Connecticut -- New London 1
- Single-sex schools 1
- Universities and colleges 1
- Women -- Education -- Economic Aspects -- United States 1
- Women -- Education -- Government Policy 1
- Women -- Employment 1
- Women in the professions 1
- Women's colleges -- Connecticut -- New London 1 ∧ less