Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Overview Administrative records, correspondence, and land records documenting the Arboretum at Connecticut College’s founding and operations, including extensive information on Arboretum’s growth, environmental goals, and operational difficulties from 1930 to 2000s.
Overview This collection of materials covers the planning and founding of the Auerbach Major in Business Administration at Connecticut College.
Overview An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Overview An artificial collection of materials documenting campus activism activities from 1962-1992.
Abstract Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
Overview Administrative records for the Holleran Center, 1996-2016
Summary Connecticut College class of 1935 memorabilia. Correspondence between the Parent’s Committee of Connecticut College, college administrators and parents of students from 1970-1971.
Overview Materials documenting Connecticut College’s response to and activities surrounding the Vietnam War, 1967-1972.
- Names: Connecticut College X
- Connecticut College for Women 3
- Connecticut College 2
- African American student movements 1
- Arboretums 1
- Botanical gardens 1
- Caroline Black Garden -- (New London, Connecticut) 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Coeducation 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Community leadership 1
- Community organization 1
- Connecticut College -- Students 1
- Correspondence 1
- Gardens -- Connecticut -- New London 1
- Peace movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Service learning 1
- Single-sex schools 1
- Student movements 1
- Student movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Student protesters 1
- Students -- Political activity -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- United States 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Public opinion -- United States 1
- Women -- Education 1
- Women -- Education (Higher) 1
- Women -- Education -- Economic Aspects -- United States 1
- Women's colleges 1 ∧ less