Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Overview Administrative records, correspondence, and land records documenting the Arboretum at Connecticut College’s founding and operations, including extensive information on Arboretum’s growth, environmental goals, and operational difficulties from 1930 to 2000s.
Overview This collection of materials covers the planning and founding of the Auerbach Major in Business Administration at Connecticut College.
Overview An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Overview An artificial collection of materials documenting campus activism activities from 1962-1992.
Abstract Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
- Names: Connecticut College X
- Connecticut College for Women 2
- African American student movements 1
- Arboretums 1
- Botanical gardens 1
- Caroline Black Garden -- (New London, Connecticut) 1
- Coeducation 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Connecticut College 1
- Gardens -- Connecticut -- New London 1
- Peace movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Single-sex schools 1
- Student movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Students -- Political activity -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Women -- Education 1
- Women -- Education (Higher) 1
- Women -- Education -- Economic Aspects -- United States 1
- Women's colleges 1 ∧ less