Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Overview This collection of materials covers the planning and founding of the Auerbach Major in Business Administration at Connecticut College.
Overview An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Overview This collection covers the planning of the 1935 Conference on Women in Public Affairs held at Connecticut College on May 16 and 17. It also includes a pamphlet that documents important speeches and information from the event.
Overview This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
Overview This collection contains documents pertaining to the move of the IWPR’s research headquarters from the University of North Carolina to Connecticut College, and its subsequent activities while partnered with the College.
Summary Correspondence from Phyllis Jones to Nancy Savin documenting her experience at Connecticut College for Women and the University of Delaware, 1956-1959.
Summary Connecticut College class of 1935 memorabilia. Correspondence between the Parent’s Committee of Connecticut College, college administrators and parents of students from 1970-1971.
Overview Materials documenting Connecticut College’s response to and activities surrounding the Vietnam War, 1967-1972.
- Names: Connecticut College for Women X
- Connecticut College -- Students 2
- Connecticut College for Women 2
- Correspondence 2
- Women -- Education 2
- Women -- Education (Higher) 2
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Connecticut College 1
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 1
- Single-sex schools 1
- Student movements 1
- Student protesters 1
- Students -- Social life and customs 1
- Theater 1
- Universities and colleges 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- United States 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Public opinion -- United States 1
- Women -- Education -- Economic Aspects -- United States 1
- Women -- Education -- Government Policy 1
- Women -- Employment 1
- Women in the professions 1
- Women's colleges -- Connecticut -- New London 1 ∧ less