Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Linda Lear, an environmental historian and graduate of Connecticut College, published her prize-winning biography Rachel Carson: Witness for Nature in 1997. The collection consists of the research materials gathered by Linda Lear during the writing of her book. It includes copies and some original correspondence, vital records, articles, reviews, interviews, audiovisual materials, slides, and photographs that chronicle the life and...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Articles, clippings, correspondence, curriculum vitae, manuscripts, poster, notes, articles, and a poster documenting the life and work of Frances Oldham Kelsey.
Dates: 1962-2013; Majority of material found within 1962-1965
- Names: Lear, Linda J., 1940- X
- DDT (Insecticide) 1
- Drugs -- Testing 1
- Ecology 1
- Environmental responsibility 1
- Environmentalism -- History 1
- Briggs, Shirley A. (Shirley Ann), 1918-2004 1
- Brooks, Paul, 1909-1998 1
- Carson, Rachel, 1907-1964 1
- Egler, Frank E. (Frank Edwin), 1911-1996 1
- Kelsey, Frances Oldham, 1914-2015 1