Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Dates: 1906-1938; Majority of material found within 1910-1917
Abstract An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Dates: 1915 - 2015
Abstract This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
Dates: 1910-1968; Majority of material found within 1910-1912
- Names: Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 X
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 2
- Single-sex schools 2
- Universities and colleges 2
- Women's colleges -- Connecticut -- New London 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 2
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Connecticut College for Women 2
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 2
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 2