Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Dates: 1906-1938; Majority of material found within 1910-1917
Abstract An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Dates: 1915 - 2015
Abstract Correspondence, reports, and press material kept by William Reeves and relating to the resignations of Frederick Sykes and Benjamin Marshall in 1917 and 1928.
Dates: 1917; 1928
- Names: Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 X
- Single-sex schools 2
- Universities and colleges 2
- Women's colleges -- Connecticut -- New London 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 2
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 2
- Ames, Oakes, 1931- 1
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 1
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 1