Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 16
Overview Correspondence, committee minutes, planning documents and notes for the Affirmative Action Office, 1967-2009.
Overview Administrative records, correspondence, and land records documenting the Arboretum at Connecticut College’s founding and operations, including extensive information on Arboretum’s growth, environmental goals, and operational difficulties from 1930 to 2000s.
Overview An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Overview An artificial collection of materials documenting campus activism activities from 1962-1992.
Abstract Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
Overview Materials relating to the work of the Board of Trustees, including agendas, meeting minutes, committee records, individual trustee files, and Secretary of the Board record books, 1911-1994.
Overview Correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, and incorporation documentation of Connecticut College for Men, 1959-1969.
Overview This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
Overview Administrative records for the Environmental Model Committee, including meeting minutes; reports; policies; research on green building, green energy, emissions, and wind feasibility; media coverage of campus sustainability activities; and audits of utilities and campus sustainability efforts.
Overview Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
- Subject: Connecticut X
- Connecticut College 4
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 3
- Goodwin, Richard H. (Richard Hale), 1910-2007 3
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 3
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 3
- Shain, Charles E. 3
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 3
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 3
- Ames, Oakes, 1931- 2
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Connecticut College for Women 2
- Dreyer, Glenn D. 2
- Gaudiani, Claire 2
- Jordan, Philip H., Jr. 2
- Niering, William A. 2
- Park, Rosemary 2
- Akeley Trust 1
- Akeley, Mary L. Jobe (Mary Lenore Jobe), 1876-1966 1
- Avery, George S. (George Sherman), 1903- 1
- Barrett, Isaac 1
- Black, Caroline A., 1887-1930 1
- Branch, Anna Hempstead, 1875-1937 1
- Brown, Ernestine 1
- Camp Mystic 1
- Chappell, F. Valentine 1
- Connecticut College (New London, Conn.). Board of Trustees 1
- Connecticut College. Arboretum 1
- Environmental Model Committee 1
- Garden Club of America 1
- Hartford College Club 1
- Love, James Lee, 1860-1950 1
- Meredith, William 1
- New London Garden Club 1
- Noyes, Gertrude E. (Gertrude Elizabeth), 1905- 1
- Peace River Sanctuary 1
- Reeves, William Henry 1 ∧ less