Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Overview Administrative records, correspondence, and land records documenting the Arboretum at Connecticut College’s founding and operations, including extensive information on Arboretum’s growth, environmental goals, and operational difficulties from 1930 to 2000s.
Overview An artificial collection of materials documenting campus activism activities from 1962-1992.
Abstract Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
Identifier: MS 003
Scope and Contents The records of the Connecticut Botanical Society documents the activities of the Connecticut Botanical Society from its establishment in 1903 to the present. The collection contains correspondence, minutes, notebooks, financial records, biographical member files, publications, incorporation documentation (by-laws, articles of incorporation), photographs, and digital files produced by the Connecticut Botanical Society. The bulk of the material dates from 1903 to 2000. These materials document...
Overview Materials relating to the work of the Board of Trustees, including agendas, meeting minutes, committee records, individual trustee files, and Secretary of the Board record books, 1911-1994.
Overview Correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, and incorporation documentation of Connecticut College for Men, 1959-1969.
Overview This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
Overview Administrative records for the Environmental Model Committee, including meeting minutes; reports; policies; research on green building, green energy, emissions, and wind feasibility; media coverage of campus sustainability activities; and audits of utilities and campus sustainability efforts.
Overview Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Overview Correspondence and photographs of Mary Jobe Akeley, and papers concerning Camp Mystic and the Akeley Trust.
- Subject: Connecticut X
- Connecticut College 3
- Goodwin, Richard H. (Richard Hale), 1910-2007 3
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 3
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 2
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Dreyer, Glenn D. 2
- Jordan, Philip H., Jr. 2
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 2
- Niering, William A. 2
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 2
- Shain, Charles E. 2
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 2
- Akeley Trust 1
- Akeley, Mary L. Jobe (Mary Lenore Jobe), 1876-1966 1
- Avery, George S. (George Sherman), 1903- 1
- Barrett, Isaac 1
- Black, Caroline A. 1
- Branch, Anna Hempstead, 1875-1937 1
- Brown, Ernestine 1
- Camp Mystic 1
- Chappell, F. Valentine 1
- Connecticut Botanical Society 1
- Connecticut College (New London, Conn.). Board of Trustees 1
- Connecticut College for Women 1
- Connecticut College. Arboretum 1
- Environmental Model Committee 1
- Hartford College Club 1
- Love, James Lee, 1860-1950 1
- Meredith, William 1
- Park, Rosemary 1
- Peace River Sanctuary 1
- Reeves, William Henry 1 ∧ less