Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 17
Content description This collection consists of photographs accumulated by Ann E. Beck during her time at Connecticut College, roughly from 1951-1955. These photographs include pictures of campus, events at the college, life in the dormitories, pictures of her friends and fellow students, and a Shakespeare Festival.
Abstract Correspondence, ephemera, scrapbooks and manuscripts of the American poet Anna Hempstead Branch and correspondence of the residents of the Hempstead Houses.
Dates: 1712 - 1995
Abstract Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Dates: 1906-1938; Majority of material found within 1910-1917
Abstract An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Dates: 1915 - 2015
Content Description This collection includes a scrapbook and photographs of Jean Carroll Siefke, Connecticut College class of 1949. There are also some materials from the 10th reunion of the class of 1949, held in June 1960.
Dates: 1945 - 1949; 1960
Abstract Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
Dates: 1968-1989; Majority of material found within 1968-1972
Abstract Materials relating to the work of the Board of Trustees, including agendas, meeting minutes, committee records, individual trustee files, and Secretary of the Board record books, 1911-1994.
Dates: 1911 - 1994
Abstract Correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, and incorporation documentation of Connecticut College for Men, 1959-1969.
Abstract Administrative records for the Environmental Model Committee, including meeting minutes; reports; policies; research on green building, green energy, emissions, and wind feasibility; media coverage of campus sustainability activities; and audits of utilities and campus sustainability efforts.
Dates: 1984-2017; Majority of material found within 1989-2011
Summary Correspondence from Phyllis Jones to Nancy Savin documenting her experience at Connecticut College for Women and the University of Delaware, 1956-1959.
- Subject: Connecticut College X
- Connecticut College for Women 12
- Connecticut College 7
- Connecticut College -- Students 6
- Single-sex schools 5
- Students -- Social life and customs 5
- Personal correspondence 3
- Photographs 3
- Universities and colleges 3
- Women's colleges -- Connecticut -- New London 3
- Coeducation 2
- Connecticut College for Women -- Benefactors 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Connecticut College for Men 1
- Connecticut College for Women -- Alumnae Association 1
- Conservation of natural resources 1
- Environmental responsibility 1
- New London (Conn.) 1
- New York (N.Y.) 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century 1
- Theater 1
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work 1
- Women's colleges 1
- memorabilia 1 ∧ less
- Connecticut College for Women 4
- Connecticut College 3
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 3
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 3
- Shain, Charles E. 3
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 3
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 3
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 2
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Park, Rosemary 2
- Ames, Oakes, 1931- 1
- Branch, Anna Hempstead, 1875-1937 1
- Chappell, F. Valentine 1
- Christodora Settlement House 1
- Connecticut College (New London, Conn.). Board of Trustees 1
- Dreyer, Glenn D. 1
- Environmental Model Committee 1
- Gaudiani, Claire 1
- Goodwin, Richard H. (Richard Hale), 1910-2007 1
- Hartford College Club 1
- Hempstead , Edward 1
- Hempstead, Martha 1
- Hempstead, Nancy 1
- Hempstead, William 1
- Jones, Phyllis A. 1
- Jordan, Philip H., Jr. 1
- Love, James Lee, 1860-1950 1
- Moody, Jane Smith 1
- Niering, William A. 1
- Noyes, Gertrude E. (Gertrude Elizabeth), 1905- 1
- Parent's Committee of Connecticut College 1
- Prince, Christopher 1
- Prince, Hempstead, approximately 1857- 1
- Reeves, William Henry 1
- Ritter, Merion Ferris 1
- Savin, Nancy R. 1
- Siefke, Jean Carroll 1
- University of Delaware 1 ∧ less