Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 16
Overview Correspondence, ephemera, scrapbooks and manuscripts of the American poet Anna Hempstead Branch and correspondence of the residents of the Hempstead Houses.
Content description This collection consists of photographs accumulated by Ann E. Beck during her time at Connecticut College, roughly from 1951-1955. These photographs include pictures of campus, events at the college, life in the dormitories, pictures of her friends and fellow students, and a Shakespeare Festival.
Overview An artificial collection of material documenting the development of the Connecticut College campus, including architectural plans, building specifications, correspondence, fundraising material, and planning records.
Overview An artificial collection of materials documenting campus activism activities from 1962-1992.
Abstract Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
Overview Materials relating to the work of the Board of Trustees, including agendas, meeting minutes, committee records, individual trustee files, and Secretary of the Board record books, 1911-1994.
Overview Correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, and incorporation documentation of Connecticut College for Men, 1959-1969.
Overview This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
Overview Administrative records for the Environmental Model Committee, including meeting minutes; reports; policies; research on green building, green energy, emissions, and wind feasibility; media coverage of campus sustainability activities; and audits of utilities and campus sustainability efforts.
Overview Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
- Subject: Connecticut College X
- Connecticut College 4
- Connecticut College for Women 4
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 3
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 3
- Shain, Charles E. 3
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 3
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 3
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 2
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Jordan, Philip H., Jr. 2
- Park, Rosemary 2
- Ames, Oakes, 1931- 1
- Barrett, Isaac 1
- Branch, Anna Hempstead, 1875-1937 1
- Brown, Ernestine 1
- Chappell, F. Valentine 1
- Christodora Settlement House 1
- Connecticut College (New London, Conn.). Board of Trustees 1
- Dreyer, Glenn D. 1
- Environmental Model Committee 1
- Gaudiani, Claire 1
- Goodwin, Richard H. (Richard Hale), 1910-2007 1
- Hartford College Club 1
- Hempstead , Edward 1
- Hempstead, Martha 1
- Hempstead, Nancy 1
- Hempstead, William 1
- Jones, Phyllis A. 1
- Love, James Lee, 1860-1950 1
- Meredith, William 1
- Niering, William A. 1
- Noyes, Gertrude E. (Gertrude Elizabeth), 1905- 1
- Parent's Committee of Connecticut College 1
- Prince, Christopher 1
- Prince, Hempstead, approximately 1857- 1
- Reeves, William Henry 1
- Ritter, Merion Ferris 1
- Savin, Nancy R. 1
- University of Delaware 1 ∧ less