Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Overview An artificial collection of materials documenting campus activism activities from 1962-1992.
Abstract Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
Overview Correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, and incorporation documentation of Connecticut College for Men, 1959-1969.
Overview This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
Overview Administrative records for the Environmental Model Committee, including meeting minutes; reports; policies; research on green building, green energy, emissions, and wind feasibility; media coverage of campus sustainability activities; and audits of utilities and campus sustainability efforts.
Overview Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Identifier: RG 57
Overview This collecton contains the administrative files and historical documentation of the Winthrop Scholars Program and Phi Beta Kappa Chapter at Connecticut College from its inception in 1928 through 2012.
- Subject: Connecticut College X
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Connecticut College 2
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 2
- Shain, Charles E. 2
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 2
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 1
- Connecticut College for Women 1
- Dreyer, Glenn D. 1
- Environmental Model Committee 1
- Goodwin, Richard H. (Richard Hale), 1910-2007 1
- Hartford College Club 1
- Jordan, Philip H., Jr. 1
- Love, James Lee, 1860-1950 1
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 1
- Niering, William A. 1
- Park, Rosemary 1
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 1 ∧ less