Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Overview An artificial collection of materials documenting campus activism activities from 1962-1992.
Abstract Correspondence, planning minutes and notes, research, reporting, and press pertaining to Connecticut College’s transition to coeducation, 1968-1989.
Overview Materials relating to the work of the Board of Trustees, including agendas, meeting minutes, committee records, individual trustee files, and Secretary of the Board record books, 1911-1994.
Overview Correspondence, meeting minutes and reports, and incorporation documentation of Connecticut College for Men, 1959-1969.
Overview This collection contains correspondence, paperwork, and articles documenting Elizabeth Caramossi Wright’s role in the founding of Connecticut College and her time as the college’s first Bursar.
Overview Correspondence, notes, and fundraising material documenting Colin Sherman Buell’s role in the founding of Connecticut College.
Overview Correspondence, reports, and press material kept by William Reeves and relating to the resignations of Frederick Sykes and Benjamin Marshall in 1917 and 1928.
Identifier: RG 57
Overview This collection contains the administrative files and historical documentation of the Winthrop Scholars Program and Phi Beta Kappa Chapter at Connecticut College from its inception in 1928 through 2012.
- Subject: Connecticut College for Women X
- Wright, Elizabeth C., 1876- 3
- Buell, Colin S. (Colin Sherman), 1861- 2
- Connecticut College 2
- Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, 1872- 2
- Plant, Morton F., 1852-1918 2
- Shain, Charles E. 2
- Sykes, Frederick Henry, 1863-1917 2
- Blunt, Katharine, 1876-1954 1
- Chappell, F. Valentine 1
- Connecticut College (New London, Conn.). Board of Trustees 1
- Connecticut College for Women 1
- Hartford College Club 1
- Jordan, Philip H., Jr. 1
- Love, James Lee, 1860-1950 1
- Park, Rosemary 1
- Reeves, William Henry 1 ∧ less