Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Linda Lear Collection of Rachel Carson
Scope and Contents Linda Lear, an environmental historian and graduate of Connecticut College, published her prize-winning biography Rachel Carson: Witness for Nature in 1997. The collection consists of the research materials gathered by Linda Lear during the writing of her book. It includes copies and some original correspondence, vital records, articles, reviews, interviews, audiovisual materials, slides, and photographs that chronicle the life and...
Conservation and Research Foundation records
This collection documents the work of the Conservation and Research Foundation records primarily documenting the grants that were awarded by the Foundation between 1953 to 2003.
Dates: 1952 - 2004
Environmental Model Committee records
Administrative records for the Environmental Model Committee, including meeting minutes; reports; policies; research on green building, green energy, emissions, and wind feasibility; media coverage of campus sustainability activities; and audits of utilities and campus sustainability efforts.
Dates: 1984-2017; Majority of material found within 1989-2011
- Subject: Environmental responsibility X
- Conservation of natural resources 2
- Environmentalism -- History 2
- Connecticut College 1
- DDT (Insecticide) 1
- Ecology 1
- Pesticides 1
- Wetland conservation. 1 ∧ less
- Goodwin, Richard H. (Richard Hale), 1910-2007 2
- Briggs, Shirley A. (Shirley Ann), 1918-2004 1
- Brooks, Paul, 1909-1998 1
- Carson, Rachel, 1907-1964 1
- Conservation and Research Foundation 1